Tuesday, April 14, 2015
New Assignment
So far with this assignment I have found all of my sources and have written a summary for each source. I also have done the introduction and conclusion. I am still working on putting all of them together and will be done with that soon. I did have difficulty starting this paper, however when I started to find sources and took time with it, the wheels started turning. I think the information I have found made me get more into this topic. Seeing the other kinds of advertisements PETA has done has thrown me more off than the one particular ad I had presented in class. Not all of their ads are negative, but the ones that are took it to the next level. They have compared animals being treated bad to the Holocaust and that right there says that they did something wrong. I am still putting touches in my paper and will post my draft tomorrow or Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment